Cosmetic Brand that Never Dissapoints… What is Yours?

I feel like lately I have been on a makeup brand roller coster! I will go on some kind of buying spree where I will only by MAC for example and then get frustrated with lack of creativity and move on to the next brand. I then started stocking up on Too Faced and ended up picking up a quad that I hated. So I quickly moved on to the next and started obsessing over this other brand… Then how quickly it was that I was disappointed with something else from that company…

I am constantly going from brand to brand to brand…(Which there is nothing wrong with) But as I am caught up in the process I buy and buy and then when I take a minute to look at my collection with all brands combined, everything starts to look the same!

I am really just looking for that brand that never fails me… Do you have a “go to” brand that you know whatever you purchase you will love without question? If so, What is it?

Psst… Hope you all arent minding all the thoughts posts… I havent really been feeling anything makeup wise these days.. So untill I am out of this zone.. only my thoughts are with you… :) More makeup related reviews, swatches and posts to come.. Hopefully soon!

(come chat with me here) xoxo! Sara

1. Lipstick Rules

November 8, 2009 at 4:48 pm

NARS hasn't disappointed me yet! ;-)

2. Mama Jen

November 8, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Actually the brand that hasn't disappointed me yet is NYX. The price is great and everything i've tried has great quality!

3. Lisa Kate

November 8, 2009 at 5:43 pm

Hmm…this is a really tough question! I think I might have to say Stardust, cause I really loved every single thing I tried!

4. blkprincess87

November 8, 2009 at 5:53 pm

ELF is my go to brand. It's inexpensive and I think the products are reliable.

5. Pumps and Gloss

November 8, 2009 at 6:11 pm

I understand, but I have not found a go to brand, but definitely go-to brands lol

6. Rai

November 8, 2009 at 6:13 pm

I think all makeup brands have their hits and misses. So I can't really say. lol

7. Cynthia

November 8, 2009 at 6:24 pm

L'oreal HIP. Everything I've ever bought I've absolutely loved, without question. Revlon is amazing too, I've never been disappointed with a purchase from them either. MAC is pretty hit or miss for me, I love some of their stuff but other stuff is pretty lousy. When MAC is good, it's really good, but when it's bad, it really sucks.

8. Jbreezybaby

November 8, 2009 at 6:35 pm

ahhh this make me think. i think MAC never fails me but then again I really can't say. hehe.

9. Cristina BarbieLuvsMac

November 8, 2009 at 7:27 pm

mines is mac. it always has somethingggg i been wanting or something new

10. FabDiva20

November 8, 2009 at 7:39 pm

MAC has not once disappointed me. I love the quality and their products. There are specific products that you want and you want to just get it now before it's gone like the LE collections.

11. rhaindropz

November 8, 2009 at 8:46 pm

for me:

NYX (the cream blush you have send me is really awesome, nope, almost perfect!)

12. Lizzard

November 8, 2009 at 10:35 pm

i dont think i have a go to brand, i have an not go to brand (Maybelline – the only thing i LOVE and "cannot live w/o" is the lash stilleto)

i hope you return all the things you hate lol that's totally allowed adn then you have more money to buy other goodies eek!

13. Becky (everyday makeup)

November 9, 2009 at 12:16 am

for me, it always depends. There are so many makeup brands out there and i don't think theres one makeup brand that is perfect. I love certain products from certain brands. For example, I love Mark's foundation line, channel's eye shadow quads, and nyx's pearl mania pigments.

14. mzlopez

November 9, 2009 at 7:05 am

I have to go with Nars. Never ever fails me. :-)

15. Dao

November 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

I like the texture of LORAC eye shadows. They are silky and shimmery.

16. Niki

November 9, 2009 at 11:41 am

I will have to go with the others and say NARS

17. Victoria Elizabeth

November 10, 2009 at 12:41 am

My go-to-brand is definitely Chanel, now I know the down falls of this brand are it's high price and the fact that it started out as an upscale high-end clothing brand but, I think it beats the odds and never fails me. I know I can expect nothing but, high quality cosmetics/results from Chanel's products and there fore I always dignify the purchase by telling myself it's a investment that is timeless.

18. heather