Done With Too Much! Late Makeup Resolutions!

I was trying to re-organize a bit today and came across some amazing things in my stash. So instead of constantly highlighting new things- Im gonna take some time to talk about items I already own and  love. Things that are always consistent and never disappoint! Check out the video below to see what brought me to this and look forward to upcoming posts on some classic favorites.

1. camrenrai

March 14, 2010 at 10:15 am

that happens to me too,when i am re organizing stuff,i paused and talk to myself that i have too much hehe.

2. Sara

March 14, 2010 at 10:37 am

Glad you understand! Its hard to just look at everything sometimes!! lol!

3. Jane

March 14, 2010 at 11:24 am

aww the video is private to me!:(

Sara Reply:

Hey girl! Thanks for letting me know! Im sorry about that. Fixed!

4. Jbreezy

March 14, 2010 at 2:52 pm

giiirrl….my makeup stash isnt even half of what you own.. you got so much makeup!(and I envy that lol) I’m tryin to be a smart consumer now.. I dont know if I should hit the project pan cuz if i see something, I get all gaga over it immediately! lol.

5. CrystalS

March 14, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Wow! You have a lot of gems in your makeup heaven! :)

6. Sara

March 14, 2010 at 3:50 pm

joanna- You dont want it to be believe me. Its nuts. I just need to enjoy and par down! It is such a sense of accomplishment for me to run out of something, lol! Do it!

Crystal- thank you. Yes alot I love. I need to start appreciating them! lol

7. sher

March 14, 2010 at 10:24 pm

good idea! i was thinking the same when my blush drawer didnt close anymore lol

8. Lizzard

March 18, 2010 at 11:00 pm

omg you have sooo much stuff! I mean seriously, actually more than I thought!!! WOW! This is a good campaign for you, especially because you probably forgot how much stuff you already have/had

9. amelie

May 16, 2010 at 9:22 pm

my stash is growing, but it’s at a bit of halt now, partly bc i live at home and my mom is always going “stop buying makeup!! you have too much!!” (but all i have is enough to fit a small traincase and a mini 3-tier drawer…) and partly bc i put myself on a shopping ban. i’m between jobs right now, so i don’t want to spend any more money than i have to.

it’s so neat to see your collection. hopefully (when i’m not college student and have a real job), i’ll be able to afford some cool products like that~ ^_^

Sara Reply:

Thanks Amelie! There is definitely no hurry to collect. Your collection will be bigger than you could ever want soon enough. Theres so much new stuff available all the time. I am constantly getting rid of stuff to get more. its silly. lol… xoxo! Sara