I recently decided to check out Lorac’s Vip (clearance) areas of their site. I have always been a fan of Lorac. Their palettes are fabulous. The textures on their shadows and blushes are so buttery they always leave you wanting more.
One item that I picked up is the up is the Shining Star Sampler. I got this a few weeks back and in the original kit I was able to get a full size primer instead of the lip polish that is currently in the kit now
The kit I got came with:
- Lorac On Screen Duo- Black Creme Eyeshadow/ Liner with highlight color- This cream eyeliner is a bit on the dry side. It remind me more of mac pro cream liner. Its not a gel texture like mac fluidline. Its still very easy to work with. but just a different consistency. The highlight color is perfect. I don’t think it would be a miss for many.
- Lorac Tantilizer Baked Bronzer- This is truly gorgeous. A little goes a long way with this baked bronzer. The color you get is a gorgeous golden color. Even with my pale skin tone it gives me a nice natural color!
- Lorac Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Shining Star- This really reminds me of the trio I got from Stila a while back. The same group of colors but all the same nothing that wont get use!
- Lorac Aqua Prime- I really am on the fence on how I feel about this. I have used this for a couple weeks now. Its really wet feeling and I feel like I have to use alot when I apply it. I honestly feel like the coverage or base I get from other primers I like much better. Hopefully it works better for others than for me.
- Gold Makeup Bag0 Super cute! Great Size! Nice Quality! The zipper is so smooth when it opens and closes. I will defintily get some use out of this!
All of this for $25.00- Which I thought was a great deal and all full size products! If you haven’t tried this brand before. Maybe this will convince you! Additional pictures arbelow!