Its time for the Exit Interview again! This is definitely one of my favorite posts and I hope you like them too! I always feel so accomplished when I finish a product. So lets discuss my final thoughts on these products before the containers hit the recycle bin!
- Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover- I first picked up this product at Costco in a value pack. I decided to try it and it was love at first use! This stuff takes off everything. No scrubbing required. Will definitely repurchase over and over again!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes- I actually got these after the above. I was out of town and forgot to bring my MAC wipes so I just grabbed these at the local drug store. I was hoping they would work as good as the eye makeup remover and let me tell you, they DO! These are fabulous. They stay moist and they take off everything!! Super impressed with these though I dont know if I will repurchase. I purchased these 25 in a package for around $8.00, You can purchase 100 MAC wipes for $26.00. So unless there is a better bulk package discount. I gotta stick with my MAC wipes.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Loose Powder- I dont think I am too picky when it comes to loose powder, most that I have tried I like. I just use these to set my makeup in the morning and then use blot powder as I need it though the day. I found this product to go on great without looking chalky as well as matched well. I would for sure pick it up again.
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara- When I saw this mascara I was soo excited to try it! I used it consistently for a couple months giving it plenty of time to get its job done. I can say that I really do feel like my lashes are a bit longer, But I dont think they are any fuller on their own. When I wear the mascara it gives me big thick lashes which I love. Would love to try again!
- MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous- This is one of my favorite dazzle glasses! This color looks so amazing over bright pink lipstick. This one is from the first batch when dazzle glass originally launched so was a bit thicker and stickier. But I still love it and am excited to pick it up again in the new better formula.
- MAC Lipglass in Pastel Emotion (Ungaro Collection) I love this color so much. Its a light pale pink that works on almost any occasion. I have been making it a habit to use the same product over and over these days. I really do fear having to throw away quite a few lippies if I don’t. Even though I really love this shade I feel like I have many similar shades to replace it now that it is gone
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink- I got this has part of a kit a while back. I really think this is a super product, but doesn’t differ from MAC blacktrack in my opinion enough to pay the extra price for it.
- MAC Technakohl Liner in Amethyst- I really love the technakohl liners. They are awesome for the waterline and stay put all day. The only complaint I have is that I run through them so quickly and am required to replace them often!! So for that reason I tend to lean toward stick liners.
nd of course dont forget to recycle all the empty goods! We all know about Back 2 MAC for our empties- But lets not forget about the Origins Recycling Program, they take ANY empty containers, this includes shampoo bottles, etc. Not just makeup containers!
Have you tried any of the above? What are your thoughts?