Tarte Cosmetics Summer Collection 2011- EmphasEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner Swatches

New from Tarte’s 2011 summer collection. Amazing Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner pots. Available in 5 amazing colors. Black, Indigo, Plum, Bronze and Brown. I have always been a fan of liner pots. I tend to collect them. I have them in many brands and versions from Drugstore versions and up. There are some I like and some I love. In all honesty I love these.

I have only wore the black so far but since I got it I havent skipped a day. I have tossed my other gel liners to the back and replaced my daily liner with this product. EmphasEYES AmazonianWaterproof liner applies super black and it does not fade. It doesnt matter how early my day starts when I go wash my face the eyeliner is just as dark as when I applied it. I love that soooooo much!

In the above swatched to the right are the emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof eyeliner pots in Black, Indigo, Plum, and Bronze. I can promise you they are amazing! Vibrant colors! The left swatches are emphasEYES aqua gel liners (sticks) which you will read about here

All of the colors swatched nicely I let them dry and they were impossible to remove with water alone. I rubbed and rubbed under running water and these EmphasEYES were not moving! When I was really ready to remove the swatches eye makeup remover took them off without effort.

You can purchase these new liners from Tartecosmetics.com or your local Sephora. They come with the liner pot and a great dual ended applicator brush which together are sold for $22

1. Pingback: The Makeup Snob.com » Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011- EmphasEYES™ Aqua-gel (Stick) Eyeliner swatches

2. SilhouetteScreams

June 12, 2011 at 6:17 pm

The Indigo And Bronze are gorrrrrgeous. *imagines how pretty they’d be as bases*
    SilhouetteScreams´s last blog post ..Failed Femputer Recreation

3. MarciaF

June 13, 2011 at 10:23 am

I have a few of these from Tarte QVC kits and love them. Make sure you keep them tightly closed so they don’t dry out.
    MarciaF´s last blog post ..Rouge Bunny Rouge lipstick – insert your most loved adjective here

4. Tamara

June 13, 2011 at 12:25 pm

These look gorgeous! The indigo & plum are so pretty!

Come to think of it, I’m pretty sure I have one of these hiding somewhere, it came in a set and I haven’t gotten around to opening it. Thanks for the reminder!
    Tamara´s last blog post ..Beauty Blogazon Link Roundup

5. LipGlossGossip

June 14, 2011 at 11:31 am

I have a couple of these and I love them! :)
    LipGlossGossip´s last blog post ..Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Review

Sara Reply:

Arent they great!! I am loving them so much! They are my go to right now for sure!! :)

6. nymphette

June 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Oooooh it’s super black! LOVE!

7. Pingback: The Makeup Snob.com LOTD Look of the Day for IMATS 2011 LA Show- Sugarpill and OCC Makeup

8. Samantha

July 26, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Gel liners are by far the best eye liners out there. They are completely smudge proof and last all day. The pots are the easiest to work with.

Sara Reply:

omg. agreed! they are fantastic!~

9. Pingback: The Makeup Snob.com » The Makeup Snob…. M.I.A? (Update and Random Chatter) » The Makeup Snob.com