Blue Green and Pink! Oh My… A Collection of Looks

Blue Fotd- Yes matchy matchy. As many who say this shouldnt be done I still love it. I am wearing on the eyes Tarte emphasEYES Clay pot with MAC Mac Sea and Sky MES on top and on the lips with Mac Cranberry lipliner with MAC Peroxide Lipglass on top.

Green- MAC Kid in the crease and MAC Chartreuse Pigment on the lid. On the lips MAC plum lip liner covered in Lavender Wind Lipglass.

Pink- MAC Kid and Scene in the crease with Sugarpill Goldilux on the lid with a bit of Urban Decay Zero on the outter corner. My lips are NYC Lipstick in blue rose. This is the cheapest lipstick I may own but one of my favorites for sure! Its the most gorgeous Blue Pink and looks just like Chanels “Coco Pink”

So with this flooded post with my face I hope this serves as proof that I am alive and well! All the pictures were taken within days of each other. The Pink fotd in the afternoon in the sun which makes me hair appear a bit lighter.

Xoxo, Sara

1. SilhouetteScreams

September 24, 2011 at 3:09 am

All of these are stunning, but I especially love the middle one with the green lid and plum lip. They contrast beautifully!

2. Ana

September 25, 2011 at 11:23 am

Love the green look!
    Ana´s last blog post ..Coastal Scents Go Palettes: Beijing

3. Sass

September 29, 2011 at 10:09 am

All beautiful looks on you. Great work!

4. Madame B Fatale

October 2, 2011 at 3:28 am

Gorgeous as always doll! Particularly loving the blue, don’t mind a bit of matchy matchy myself :)
    Madame B Fatale´s last blog post ..Playing with Glamour Doll Eye Shadows –EOTD

5. rhain

October 17, 2011 at 7:31 pm

hi hun.. i missed you!!! how are you doin? hugs!!!! i really like your EOTD’s hope you had more tutorials soon.. hihihi..

6. Elizabeth Flaherty

October 22, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I to like the middle look but I must say the blue does look good with your outfit. They do say you should not match your outfit with your makeup but in this case it works well. I think as long as you do it smart it can work.

7. studiomakeupacademy

October 23, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I like the blue ! Nothing wrong with matching as long as it doesn’t go on for thirty years, your a pretty young girl have fun!