Hello Readers- An Update on Me <3

This picture having no relevance to the post at all. Just came across it the other day and every time I read it, it makes me smile.. Hopefully you too?

Where have I been? hmmm…. I feel like I am answering this question alot. So many things in the last year that have distracted me from blogging. Where do I start…

Here come the excuses- Work  has been mentally exhausting and with the way I have been feeling lately that’s about all I can fit into my days.  Being three months pregnant I pretty much sleep or lay awake avoiding moving these days. Cant wait till this phase is over. At any rate as I am feeling better I am realizing how much stuff I need to update you all on and I cant wait to start posting. I am finding my motivation…. slowly but surely.

I have lots to say about Los Angeles Makeup Show which you have probably heard all about by now but I do have some great products and pictures to share with you.  As for other events I have been MIA however I am planning on attending IMATS in Pasadena if all goes well.

Those who are still reading it means alot and hello to the new readers as well! New content coming at you soon!

Xox, Sara

1. Rola

April 30, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Congratulations on your baby! Can’t wait to see your new posts soon…
    Rola´s last blog post ..Best of April Roundup – BITE Beauty, Chanel, Maybelline, Yardley London

Sara Reply:

Hi Rola!

Thank you SO much! I appreciate it! Yes! Many new posts coming soon! Thanks so much for reading!! xoxo! Sara

2. kia

May 8, 2012 at 11:54 am

hehe that pic is cute! when my beauty bloggers go MIA i always wonder if they are suffering from morning sickness.. hehe! i’m right. congrats!!!
    kia´s last blog post ..Nars Sin vs Black Radiance Plum Sorbet… Dupes? Pictures and Swatches

Sara Reply:

lol! totally it! I am feeling better these days and need to get back into the groove! Thanks for checking on me.. it means alot kia! xoxox

3. Robyn

May 24, 2012 at 8:17 am

You’re pregnant?!?! I must have totally missed this :(

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Hope I’ll see you at IMATS, Momma xoxox

Sara Reply:

hey girl! Thanks so much. I have been totally mia. I was going to go to imats then something came up. hopefully next year lol!! xoxox

4. J.

September 9, 2012 at 11:31 am

Oh yes! It’s an adorable pic!!

5. Jane

February 28, 2013 at 9:14 am

Good luck with the pregnancy – i remember my first boy was so difficult in the early days… but things do get better! :-) And pics of cute little doggies always guaranteed to make things easier!

6. layla

March 10, 2013 at 4:33 am

hey! Its so nice to have you back! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you haven’t been suffering too much with morning sickness. The second trimester is awesome though. You’ll have loads of energy and you’ll feel fab!

Sara Reply:

Hey Layla! Thanks so much for checking in! Im glad to be back! My baby is 4 months now so the pregnancy was a bit rough. But its been smooth sailing from here lol!