Are you thinking of filling your lips? For girls or guys who pay so much attention to their body especially her face, you might feel it is necessary to fill up your lips when it is not. But If you feel you really need to fill your lips, then it is necessary to know what it is, the pros and cons of lip filling before you take the step.
Just in case you don’t know what lip fillers are, fillers are Hyaluronic Acid or HA that are found in the body and are used artificially to fill up the lip and other parts of the face. Once you start getting old, the quantity of HA produce by your body reduces giving way for wrinkles and cracked lips. Some medical doctors try to inject it deep into the lip in other to cause the right effect; in this case the need of syringe becomes necessary. There are risks of using HA, however, if something happens or goes wrong then there is an antidote to dissolve it.
If you want to know whether lip filling is worth doing, you need to understand that they are aesthetic treatment, something could go wrong. This is why it is necessary not to do this in a spa center or a beauty salon. Beauticians are not cosmetic doctors and have no cosmetic qualifications. Whether you want to get lip fillers in Perth or Los Angeles, it is highly recommended that you go to cosmetic doctors for it.
There are some good parts of lip augmentation, which is another name for fillers.
Top Reasons to get Lip Fillers
- One of the good parts of lip filling is that you can get back to work in just few hours after it is done if you do it non surgically. If you decide to do it surgically, then it could take just a week. The implication is that there is no waste of time in this case.
- The non surgical collagen and temporary plumper that are injected into the lips for the enhancement can really be impressive in that the result makes the you more attractive and in some cases it could mean you finding your confident back.
- When it is done well, it gives this natural feel to your lips and the implantation is high graded and long lasting.
Now when it comes to the other side of the coin, there might be some bad sides of it. Below are some cons you should be aware of;
- People that undergo lip augmentation meet with the risk of looking funny at the end if the surgery is not properly done. This may result to you going through another treatment to correct the surgery.
- In some cases the surgery may lead to risk of swollen lips and excessive bleeding for days.
- People are different, however, for some people lip plumber used for enhancement temporally can cause burns.
- There is always redness, itching and irritation of the lips as some of the common side effects of collagen injection.
Now that you are aware of the good and bad sides of lip augmentation, you will be able to make a better decision on whether it is worth it or not.