The Makeup Snob team loves hearing from our readers. We enjoy hearing your stories and experiences and we love hearing about the tricks you have learned. We would like to invite you to send us your stories, tips, or product reviews. We will feature the best ones on our blog and make sure to give you credit.
If you would like to contribute by writing an article, sharing a story, or reviewing a product, do the following:
- Choose a topic or decide what you want to share.
- Write your experience, story, review, or tips in an article of about 250 to 400 words. Please use good language, good spelling, and make sure that it is easy to read.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short explanation of what you wrote and why you want to share it. Attach your article in Microsoft Word format.
- Wait for our response.
Once we receive your article, we will work through it and be in contact with you within 48 hours. We will then discuss whether it needs any fixing up and whether there is a reason we cannot use it. Articles that are accepted will be featured two weeks from the day of approval.
Why Should You Contribute?
Not sure if you want to write for us? Here are some reasons why you should consider sharing your stories with us:
- You can help other readers with the tricks that you have learned.
- You can help us all know which products are good and which ones we need to stay clear of.
- Your article may be seen by some other blog writers and you may be asked to write more often and for other blogs. You can become famous.
- We love to hear from you and learn from you.
We look forward to receiving all your articles.